Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Holiday Preparations on 34th Street NYC

Hey everybody! I know it's been a while since I posted anything.

I got a new job and have been working almost everyday. It's one of the best job I've ever had! It pays weekly and I work independently at a desk in front of a computer and on the phone. And I can wear whatever I want as long as it's office appropriate.

If anyone needs a job, I suggest call center jobs, no doubt! At our company we conduct surveys over the phone. Super easy! If you're a talker and have great speech then you'll be hired right away!

Anywho, I wanted to share this amazing picture of the Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations on 34th street out here in NYC. This is at Macy's by the way. I'm sure most of you know how Macy's gets down around the holiday season!

This thursday, Thanksgiving Day, there will be the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade starring Tom the Turkey as seen in the picture along with many other celebrity balloons inspired by children! Be sure to tune in Live on youtube or come out to the parade! Just be sure to bundle up cuz this year will be one of the COLDEST Thanksgivings EVER at 30 degrees! Can someone say POLAR VORTEX?!

Wishing you all a happy, safe and fun Thanksgiving day! I hope you enjoyed my lil picture! Until next time...ciao bellaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment