Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Ladies check this out....

I've been drinking Organic Wheat Grass for close to a month now and omg....

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1qqysCWn7I-iBCnFLVNwE8Pp4wfrgjNg1

my hair is silkier and my skin...OH MY SKIN...

my skin is super close to baby soft! And I have not been applying any lotion, vitamin E oil nor drinking 8 glasses or a gallon of water a day! 

If the wheatgrass did all this to my outer appearance...I can only IMAGINE what it's doing for me internally. 

I had no idea that it would give my hair and skin a boost until I did further research on the benefits. 

Please do your research ladies (and gentlemen) because it has many, many benefits. If you are taking any medication, make sure that it won't interfere negatively and consult your doctor before starting if need be. 

I mix it with 8oz. of orange juice and drink it daily on an empty stomach. It has a grassy flavor so drinking it with juice def helps in terms of better flavor. You can also put the powder in smoothies. 

I HIGHLY recommend adding organic wheatgrass to your daily supplement regimen. You won't regret it!🌱😊🌿

No comments:

Post a Comment