Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Friendly Universe: I Manifested 2 Penpals!

THE UNIVERSE IS FRIENDLY! I manifested a penpal from 🇫🇷France🇫🇷, earlier this summer, who's willing to help me learn French AND yesterday at the Brazilian Independence Day festival, I manifested a penpal from 🇧🇷Brazil🇧🇷 who's willing to teach me Brazilian Portuguese. AND in return I would teach them a little more English to add on to what they already know. EXACTLY what I wanted is EXACTLY what I got!

Through SPEECH is the BEST way to learn a new language...writing comes after. That's how we all learned the languages that we know today. And through casual conversation, there's no pressure to learn at a fast pace which I LOVE!

I took French for 4 YEARS back in high school and another 3 YEARS in college and I'm STILL not fluent in the language (a round of applause to the school system....NOT👎). They emphasized for us to practice writing and not speaking, when really SPEAKING the language is what I call 'primarily essential' and WRITING the language is 'secondarily essential'.

And since I have these 2 foreign contacts, this will encourage me even MORE to travel to these 2 beautiful countries!

I say, never hesitate to make a friend from another country. You never know in what ways they can change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment