Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I Love My New Manicure!


Just LOOK at this lovely manicure! Haven't put nail polish on in a while (got lazy) so yesterday I said to myself, "Today I'm finally gonna buy some super cute nail strips for my nails". 

Got these for $3.99 at my local beauty supply store! These are actual nail polish strips that actually stick to your nails, not the annoying nails strips that don't stick all the way on your nails😒... 

The brand of these nail strips is by Incoco. You can definitely buy them on Amazon or anywhere else online if your local beauty supply store doesn't have them in stock. 

I read some reviews online saying that these manicures last a good month on your nails and I really hope so! I've been so busy with work that I've completely abandoned my nails so if this manicure can last me a good month then that would be great! 

I feel this would look best on longer fingernails but it's cute on my super short nails. The color and pattern REALLY brings them out!💅😊❤

Definitely give this company a try ladies! I hear these are by far the BEST nail strips on the market these days. And with Christmas and New Year's coming up, you def wanna spruce up your look. And if you're single, you never know who you'll impress and/or attract while Christmas shopping or simply walking by😉

🎄HAPPY HOLIDAYS!⛄






No comments:

Post a Comment